At our weekly Axis gathering, we do our best to translate God’s message into current student culture. Our primary goal is to challenge students to love God passionately and to seek His Kingdom above all else (Matthew 6:33).
What is Axis?
- Axis is our weekly big event created exclusively for Middle School students.
- Axis is a blend of teaching, worship, and activities that foster spiritual growth and community.
When does Axis meet?
- Every Sunday 9:30am-10:45am in the Hub Auditorium.
- Off weeks are noted on the master calendar.
What does a typical Axis look like?
- Student-led worship
- Relevant talks
- Fun elements (videos, dramas and team games)
Who can attend Axis?
- Any student currently in grades 6th-8th.
- Parents are welcome to attend anytime.