D-Groups are where sixth, seventh and eighth-grade students can be known, share, laugh, make friends, and grow in their relationship with Christ. D-Groups is one of the “backbones” of the Middle School Ministry because that’s where relationships happen! Life is too hard to do it alone. Students need a place where real people an share the real issues they face everyday. That’s what D-Groups are all about.
What’s a D-Group?
- D-Groups are small groups of students and adults who share in Bible study, engage in open discussion, and encourage each other in life’s journey
- D-Groups usually consist of 8-12 students and two adult leaders
- D-Groups are for middle school students (grades 6-8) and are gender specific
When do they meet?
- All middle school D-Groups meet Wednesdays @ 6:30pm-8:00pm at the Hub.
How does a student join a D-Group?
- D-Group registration is initially done before the new school year through a D-Group registration form, but new students are welcome to join any time. Just swing by the Connextions Counter in the Hub to pick-up a form or sign-up online HERE.
- Students need to attend the D-Group to which they have been assigned for the duration of the school year (changes need to be approved by parents and the student ministry office).