Our annual Fall Retreat is October 14-16.
Be sure to bring…
- A great attitude and a desire to draw near to God
- Casual clothes for 3 days, grubby (ruin-able) clothes, and a rain jacket
- Pillow, sheets, and a blanket (or sleeping bag), etc.
- Towels and toiletries
- Spending money for snacks, Woodland’s gear, etc. (meals @ Woodlands are provided)
- Bible and pen
Stuff NOT to bring…
- Any unnecessary electronics (cell phones, tablets, and iPods are allowed during free time)
- Tobacco, drugs, alcohol, matches, lighters, weapons (no pocket knives!) or fireworks
- Water balloons or other prank supplies
Please meet at The Hub no later than 8:30am on Friday, October 14.
Late bus departs at 6:00am on Saturday, October 15.
You must sign up with Emilie if you need to ride the late bus.