We believe every generation needs to hear God’s message in their language. The more students clearly understand God and His love, the more passionately they will respond in worship and love for Him. At our weekly 633 program, we do our best to translate God’s message into current student culture. Our primary goal is to challenge students to believe in Christ and trust his plan for their lives.
What is 633?
633 is our weekly ‘big event’ that connects students to…
- Christ through dynamic worship & teaching
- Community through fun and fellowship time in the Hub.
- Cause through various service opportunities.
When does 633 meet?
- Every Wednesday 6:33 – 8:00 pm
- Off weeks are noted on the master calendar
What does a typical 633 event look like?
- Student-led worship
- Relevant talks
- Fun elements (videos, dramas and team games)
Who can attend 633?
- Any student currently in grades 9-12
- Parents are welcome to attend anytime